A&P Mechanic- Duluth, MN
A&P Mechanic – Duluth, MN
- Able to perform intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks with little supervision.
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties assigned.·
- Valid A&P License is required.
- Must pass DOT/FAA Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must have minimum of 3 years commercial aircraft experience.
- Experience with Boeing and Airbus is preferred.
- Must have Part 145 experience.
- Computer keypunch experience.
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer