Avionics Technician- Duluth, MN
Avionics Technician – Duluth, MN
· Install complex wiring and electrical systems
· Use of hand tools for crimping and component install/removal
· Read and comprehend wiring diagrams/schematics
· Perform routine checkout of systems upon completion of installation
· Troubleshoot avionics systems on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs
· A License/A&P License preferred but not required
· Must pass DOT/FAA Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- High School Diploma / GED
- FAM certificates and OJT is a PLUS.
- Must have minimum of 3 years commercial aircraft experience.
- Experience with Airbus is preferred.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer