Shelby Township, Michigan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control panel concept and design based on line up information from the Mechanical Engineer.
- Guarantee the workability, completeness and accuracy of all designs. Control Project Engineers shall be able to properly design all aspects of a control panel. Complete designs include all aspects of a control panel from schematics to layouts and Bill of Materials.
- Coordinate with other Project Engineers regarding schedule, design concepts and other status information on areas of concern.
- Insure that designs are consistent on the project.
- Participate in internal and external design reviews of deliverables.
- Insure that all designs meet either Fori or customer standards.
- Fully document and maintain engineering records for incorporation into engineer’ s job book.
- Write software on assigned areas. Ideal candidate shall have an understanding of ladder logic, MMI and C++ programming.
- Perform start up and stand by of equipment n assigned areas and shall be able to operate and debug machinery.
- Provide engineering liaison to manufacturing and field service departments.
Position Summary & Requirements:
- Ability to make take the Controls Engineering Lead on a project.
- A background in controls (PC & PLC programming, as well as C++) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience using AB RS Logix 5, RS Logix 5000, and Panelview development software is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Established and growing company offering competitive wages and benefits including:
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Laptop & Smart Phone
- 401K + Match
- Premium Hourly Rate
- Bonus eligibility
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability