Jr. Overhaul Mechanic- Philadelphia, PA
Jr. Overhaul Technician (A&P) – Philadelphia, PA
- Perform inspections, repairs, overhauls to helicopter dynamic components.
- Perform inspections, repairs, services, and overhaul to helicopter
- Clean up work area at the end of shift.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Work overtime and travel as needed.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
- High school degree
- A&P License is required
- Minimum 1-3 years of aircraft maintenance, Helicopter experience is required
- Must have Part 145 experience
- Must have troubleshooting experience
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer