Paint Line Operator
Operate paint line assuring production flow and process. Setting and handling of paint line. Control and securing of safety in operation. Emergency maintenance, troubleshooting & preventative maintenance.
- Operate paint line equipment
- Where appropriate, input data daily to maintain charts and reports to support manufacturing and quality
- Ensure the appropriate paint mixtures and materials are prepared and proportioned for spray operations
- Maintain the appropriate build/thickness characteristics and technical aspects associates with painting parts
- Monitor all paint line operations, including conveyor belt speeds, oven temperatures, drying times and paint thickness elements
- Make adjustments as needed
- Basic PMs including cleaning and proper waste removal & disposal
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
HS Graduate or equivalent
Minimum 1-2 years of manufacturing paint experience
Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-hour work shift)
Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Basic math calculation skills