Avionics Technician- Miami, FL
Avionics Technician – Miami, FL
- FCC and A&P Licenses required
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in commercial aircraft on B757, 767, A320
- Must have commercial experience
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Shows competence in aircraft systems, component location and identification.
- Performs all skills with minimal supervision.
- Able to trouble-shoot and correct problems related to avionics systems through the use of wiring diagrams and maintenance manuals with an appropriate level of accuracy and timeliness with minimum supervision.
- Able to perform operational tests and functional checks on aircraft avionics systems accurately and on a timely basis.
- Attends work-related training as scheduled.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by her/his supervisor
- Able to communicate effectively verbally in writing in Standard English.
- Able to interface in a professional manner with other employees at all levels and with customers if required.
- Demonstrate ability to work with hand tools.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret basic wiring circuitry accurately and on a timely basis.
High school education or G.E.D. preferred.
FCC license required.
A&P license required.
Minimum two years of experience as an Avionics Technician
Must meet basic requirements of an Avionics Technician C
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial aircraft - B757, 767, A320
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer