- Electrical Engineer or Electrical technical background gained thru experience (doesn’ t have to be an Engineer)
- Work experience in Electrical Assemblies: Wiring Diagrams, Electrical Installation documents, Electrical work instructions, training to electricians, etc.
- Provide close Electrical engineering support for the production
- Develop electrical production procedures and processes
- Implement electrical process improvements to reduce assembly hours
- Creation of Manufacturing Bill of Materials for the electrical assemblies
- Resolve and analyze manufacturing discrepancies, while interfacing with the quality team (resolving issues for design, fabrication and assembly).