3 Years’ Experience with
- Set-up, get tools together, know what tools to use for the job without help. Setting up CNC machine with ability to choose the correct tooling to process the job.
- CAD/CAM and or CNC programming experience, more than just adjustments, they have to be able to program the machine a part from a blueprint
- Need experience with G Code and M Code, on a CNC machine.
- Blueprint reading and be able to generate a program from the blueprint
- Measurement devices, such as a O.D. /I.D. micrometers, bore gauges, calipers, depth micrometers, dial indicators.
- Use own tools
- Be able to work in a demanding, fast paced environment due to customer demands.