Parts and Work Order Expediter - Philadelphia, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Timely and efficient opening of work orders
2. Work closely with the hangar Maintenance Supervisor & Chief of Quality to develop
work order setup structure that meets the demands of the work required
3. Develop an interface with parts expediter and hangar technicians to ensure accuracy of parts & labor sold to work order
4. Develop a database system to track work orders and ensure they are ready to be closed when required so that aircraft and parts can be delivered on schedule
5. Limited involvement with FAA audit process when necessary
6. Develop filing systems for all parts and aircraft where hard copy paperwork can
accumulate during the life of the work order. Paperwork must be tracked “ cradle to
7. Ensure that all hard copy documentation, required by the Repair Station, is included
with the closed work order
8. Create file system of hard copy work order packages within the Repair Station, which must be kept for two years and updated on a continuous basis. This system must ensure that all work order files, older than two years, are routinely moved from the Repair Station to an outside storage facility
9. Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
PARTS & WORK ORDER EXPEDITER
Summary of Position (Brief description of overall responsibilities and function)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Specifically describe the essential duties and responsibilities in order
of estimated percentage of time that is spent on each).
Qualifications for Position:
Education: High School Diploma, Associates Degree a plus
Experiences Years working in FAA 145 environment
Competencies & Attributes
Working knowledge of SAP, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, good understanding of MS Office products, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
A&P Certificate a plus, MS Office training preferred