A&P Mechanic- Dothan, AL
100 Jet Services Way DHN Airport Dothan, AL 36303
A&P Mechanic - Dothan, AL
Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, part replacement and modifications for aircrafts included on Clients' ops specs.
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’ s recommendations, customers approved maintenance program, approved or acceptable data.
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and prepare areas for complete inspections.
- Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.
- Become familiar with and follow the requirements of this Repair Station Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, and Airworthiness Directives, advisory circular, manufacturer’ s service bulletins and any other required to perform their assigned work. Never begin any maintenance unless in possession of the proper, current and applicable approved or acceptable data.
- Ensure that the issued Task Card is properly scanned together with the Technician’ s information before beginning the assigned task[s].
- Adhere to Client' s standard procedures and policies.
- Accurately and legibly, record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any difficulties, uncertainties, unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times.
- Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed.
- Take part in any required training including GMM and safety.
- Keep all work areas clean and orderly.
- Proven ability to work alone and in a team environment.
· High School Diploma/GED and a
· Minimum of 3 years commercial aircraft maintenance experience.
· A&P License
· Ability to work 10-hour shift schedule. Shift may rotate depending on business need and may require employee to cover nights, day, holidays and/or weekends.
· Candidates are expected to have knowledge and experience in working through specially designed airframe, engine and undercarriage openings while standing on ladders or scaffolds; to use hoists and lifts; required precision instruments and other necessary tools.
· Must be able to lift and/or pull objects weighing at least 50 lbs.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer