Accounts Payable Supervisor
11150 NW 122nd Street Miami, Florida 33178
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of G/L Account, Cost Center and WBS coding of A/P Vouchers within company guidelines.
- Ensure that A/P Vouchers are recorded in the proper accounting period.
- Ensure the timely processing of A/P Vouchers and Payments and that all invoices are properly approved and authorized.
- Monitor and review the A/P Aging Report on an ongoing basis for accuracy and ensure that accounts do not become excessively past due.
- Prepare a list of all expected vendor payments for the end of the month check run.
- Apply all Wire Transfers and ACH Payments in the system in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the Project Manager the status of all Key Vendor accounts on a regular basis and help to resolve any issues regarding payment status.
- Maintain and update a PO Status Report of Key Vendors for the Project Manager.
- Maintain complete and organized records and files including all paid and unpaid AP Vouchers.
- Maintain a positive, professional working relationship and communicate well (both verbal and written) with outside vendors and co-workers.
- Respond to all requests and communications in a timely manner.
- Contact Key Vendors at least every two weeks to reconcile their accounts and ensure that all invoices have been received and payments applied correctly.
- Work as part of a team and assist and support other members of Operations, Marketing and Accounting.
- Perform additional duties as needed including special projects and audits.
- Follow direction of Financial Controller
- Adhere to all organizational policies & procedures