Aircraft Painter- Philadelphia PA
3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19114
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare the aircraft for painting to include sanding, priming. 20
2. Paint the aircraft according to specified details provided by the customer to
to include detailing, logo, colors, lettering, decals, stencils.
3. Paint parts / components for the Overhaul shop. 20
4. Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs. 10
5. Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned. 10
6. Work overtime and travel as needed. 10
7. Clean work area at the end of shift. 10
High school degree.
Minimum five years experience working with aircraft paint, detailing, letering.
Competencies & Attributes
Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure,
able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
Summary of Position
Ensure that the customer specifications of paint on the aircraft are met et
accordingly utilizing the appropriate mixture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications for Position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne
particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety
of extreme conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.