4101 NW 29TH ST Miami, FL 33142
Position: Avionic Technician
Department: Operations – Shop 2
Report to: Production Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
· Test, repair or overhaul electronic, mechanical, radio equipment, and electro mechanical components.
· Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field’ s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Usually reports to the lead person, supervisor, or manager.
· Understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math.
· Dexterity with hand tools.
· Test, Troubleshoot, Repair and calibrate units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents such as modifications and customer EO’ S
· High School diploma or its equivalent
· 2 + years of experience in the field or related area.
· Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents. Read and work with atlas programs
· Must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
· Must possess the ability to solder and desolder electronic components surface mounted.
· Must have knowledge and experience with radio, RF circuitry wave guides, digital and analog electronic and Advance testing equipment using ATE equipment. (Voltmeters, Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer Function Generators etc.).
· Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.