4950 West Prospect Road
Job Number: 5868
Reports to: Revenue Client Services Manager
Under the general direction of the Revenue Client Services Manager the role of the Billing Specialist is to provide support for the SatCompass NextGEN (SCNG) implementation project. This contract position will assist with research and auditing tasks to verify data entered into SCNG
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process research pertaining invoice validations and/or audits.
- Discontinued plans in the billing system.
- Process Audits related to price changes and/or discontinuation of plans.
- Update rate plans in the billing system
- Update Subscription plans in the billing system
- Maintain data integrity of all provisioning data imported and/or entered in the billing system.
- Assist in monthly audits of traffic and invoice validations.
- Process data entry and update all approved customer plan changes.
- Ensure all records are properly invoiced to end customers.
- Assist with identifying and resolving data entry errors.
- Ensure all records are properly invoiced to all customers
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required: Intermediate to advance level computer skills in MS Office.
- Required: Intermediate to expert MS Excel skills and experience
- Required: Quick learner.
- Required: Previous data entry experience
- Required: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral.
- Preferred: Experience with SQL queries
- Preferred: 2-3 years Billing experience.
Sedentary position which requires sitting and standing for long periods of time.