680 Fairfield Ct Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Summary: To assemble raw materials into finished product using drawings and written procedures as source information.
- Skill in soldering electronic components.
- Properly measure materials using various measuring devices, i.e. ruler, caliper.
- Use various hand tools, i.e. screwdriver, wrench, pliers
- Use various power tools, i.e. power screwdriver, power drill
- Ability to perform soldering of wiring and PCB components.
- Ability to concentrate and perform repetitive actions.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to check own work.
- Ability to interpret and follow written instructions /
- Ability to identify electronic components.