Electronic Technician – Metro Detroit Area
· The Electronic Technician provides electronic support for repair of electronic products.
· Repair customer products using technical manuals and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools
· Draw schematics for test systems
· Research and order parts and maintain inventory for repairs
· Test electronics units using standard test equipment and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment
· Programming test fixture components
· Other shop duties as required
· Must have strong soldering and desoldering abilities
· Must be able to troubleshoot to component level.
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer