1600 Ely Street
Industry: Engineering & Technical
Job Number: 5834
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 Year Degree in field of competence (or equivalent) or 10 years of equivalent experience.
- User experience of primary design tools (AutoCAD 2D/3D, 3D ShipConstructor)
- 5-10 years of experience of increasing responsibility in the field of competence.
- Six Sigma or LEAN training desired.
- Must have technological skills (see attachment for specific skills) proven by verifiable and specific work experience, technical publication, or patent issue.
- A working knowledge of standard shipbuilding rules and regulations, as well as the associated regulatory agencies and the review & approval process is desirable.
- Must have current computer skills relevant to the field of competence.
- Must have ability to work within schedule and budget restraints.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A basic Earned Value Management System competency is desirable