Governance Business Analyst- Supply Chain
3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, PA 19114
Governance Business Analyst - Supply Chain
Prepares and analyzes Procurement and Supply Chain Management reports and indicators. Determines the best metrics to use to provide the most accurate representation of the information. Works with other departments to determine data and method to present data. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Responsible for Procurement Material Master Accuracy within AWPC .Must be able to work with End Users, teams to resolve master data issues in a timely manner while providing further training to key stakeholders in the data creation process.
- Understands AW SAP Business Process for Material Management Module. I.E. Procurement, MRP, and BOMs and works effectively within the rules of these systems
- Monitor and review SAP data, analyzes reports and tracks specific activity to ensure records are synchronized. Act to resolve all issues and discrepancies.
- Monitors and verifies data used in relevant KPI and when required involving the appropriate functions for correcting erroneous data.
- Produces and publishes all KPI indicators and Distributes monthly KPI/reports via best method. Acts a the point of contact to AW for data behind the Monthly KPI reports
- Understands how other organizations impact business process within AWPC/AW.
- Offer recommendations to enhance workflow and increase efficiency.
- The MDA must be able to perform other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Provides additional SAP reports as required/requested.
- Assist with allocation and execution of work across team members.
- Provide training as required.
Bachelor Degree; BA/BS degree is preferred. May Substitute comparable work experience for education.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, Practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A strong working knowledge of SAP or ERP system.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables and advanced functions; Microsoft Access, including design, modification and executing preformatted reports and creating simple to technical queries.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Solve problems with some supervisory involvement; can analyze and asses situations in terms of supply risk (impact to production & impact to inventory)
- Represent materials planning in meetings but does not have final say on materials planning capability.
- Work on small projects independently.