4101 NW 29TH ST Miami, FL 33142
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and rework on various types of A/C
accessories or component to include: propeller brakes, hydraulic valves, hydraulic
pumps, actuators, and other electrical/hydraulic components.
· Candidate must possess a High School diploma or its equivalent
· Candidate must have 3 + years of experience in the related area or field.
· Candidate must have experience testing hydraulic accessories
· Candidate must possess the ability to solder and de-solder components.
· Candidate must have knowledge and experience with basic tools, voltmeter, etc.
· Candidate must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
· Candidate must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
· Candidate must have basic tools.
· A & P preferable but not mandatory.
· Aviation experience a plus
· Military training or equivalent a plus
· Candidate must be able to work in a fast pace environment
· Candidate must understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math