4101 NW 29TH ST Miami, FL 33142
Position: IDG/GEN TECHNICIAN Level 3
Department: PWR Shop – Production/ Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform testing/ trouble shooting, inspection, quoting, repair maintenance, assy./disassy. and rework on various types of Aircraft IDG/CSD/Gen components/ accessories, to include A320 IDG’ s, 767/757 IDG’ s, 737NG IDG’ s, 767 APU GEN’ s, 777 APU GEN’ s, A320 APU GEN’ s, A330/A340 APU GEN’ s, ATR Starter Generators, AC generators and other Electrical components, while keeping in line with the respective CMM, SPM, SB/AD, EO, Airline Tech. Document, or other OEM Tech. Data.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Power Generation component maintenance
- Superior working knowledge and experience of IDG/GEN accessory disassembly/ assembly.
- Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting IDG/GEN Components
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of AC/ DC, with ability to fault isolate
- Able to work in a fast pace /time sensitive environment, while multitasking
- Be organized, follow directions and be proactive with shop requirements.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be quality focused.
- Have required tools and abilities using them.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Military training or equivalent a plus