Injection Mold Machine Operator
28011 Grand Oaks Ct Wixom, MI 48393
- Operate machines or assembly equipment to make parts or products.
- Properly maintain all production documentation weather on paper or via real-time computer system.
- Position inserts, hand loads and work pieces on machines.
- Remove finished products from machines.
- Visually inspect 100% of products for defects.
- Complete all secondary operations on parts as needed (Trim, clean, etc.)
- Fill in appropriate information on Route Sheets and associated documentation needed on products.
- Packaging of products.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A solid work history.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive knowledge of products.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time looking through a magnifying glass to visually examine minute defects in parts and product
- Availability to work overtime as necessary, based on production needs
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required.
- One (1) or more years of manufacturing and plastic injection molding experience.