Machine Builder Technician
47522 Galleon Drive Plymouth, Michigan 48170
* Assemble Automated Machinery/Gauging equipment using CAD drawings or Electrical/Pneumatic Schematics
*Work with mechanical/electrical designers, project managers throughout the building process to identify and resolve issues
*Monitor and update project status, remain abreast of all project details, identify and call to supervisor' s attention technical and safety issues
* Troubleshoot and debug machinery, Perform Factory Acceptance Tests with customers
* Occasional travel to customer sites to install, repair, re-tool or provide training for machinery
* 2+ years of mechanical assembly / machine building experience.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; relevant vocational training preferred.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
* Ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience: Mechanical Assembly; Ability to align precision components, Measuring Tools; Ability to learn and perform multiple manufacturing tasks; Trouble-shooting ability; Able to handle physical requirements of job (e.g. continuous standing, lifting of 10-50 pounds); experience operating various power tools, lathe, milling machine, and surface grinder.
*Machine Tools experience is a plus.