Machine Operator- 3rd shift
3800 Lapeer Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Interested candidates MUST:
- Have a minimum of six months of RECENT industry experience (within the past 2 years)
- Complete & pass assessment testing
- Pass a thorough pre-employment background screening & drug screening process
- Must have steel toe boots or shoes
- Must have your own safety glasses
- Must be able to read, write and take verbal instruction in English
- Associates will operate press machines to produce automotive parts such as: crossmembers, motor compartment rails, motor housing cups for small motors, shock towers
- All parts are made out of aluminum & steel
- Candidate will be working in a production/assembly environment.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time (up to 10 hours) and complete repetitive movements throughout the shift.
- Must be able to work in both fast & slow paced work environments and be comfortable with job rotation throughout the shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs