Machine Repair Tech
46600 Port Street Plymouth, MI 48170
· Maintain stringent preventive maintenance schedules on all production and environmental control equipment.
· Troubleshooting / repairing of all production and facilities equipment breakdowns.
· Installation and maintenance of all mechanical equipment.
· Fabrication for machinery and equipment.
- Grade 12 Diploma required.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment, preferably in Molding.
- Strong understanding of Safety LOTO procedures.
- Millwright certification a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical drawings, codes & mechanical safety, basic electrical/electronic components, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical equipment, and welding.
- Strong practical use of math and physics.
- Thorough understanding of rigging, welding, electrical theory and mechanics.
- Self-motivated, ability to follow-up on tasks through to completion.
- Proven track record for performance and attendance in existing position.
- Proven ability to work in a Team environment along with other members of the maintenance team. Strong Team attitude required.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, together with high degree of mechanical expertise and computer knowledge.
- Strong background in manufacturing related to injection molding, coating, and assembly would be preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for overtime as required.
- Millwright or Electrical certification a plus.