Maintenance Technician (Toolroom)- Philadelphia, PA
3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, PA 19114
Maintenance Technician, Toolroom Dept- Philadelphia, PA
The role of the Tooling Maintenance Technician is to maintain tooling and equipment in a safe operating condition, execute a preventative maintenance program, and perform minor repairs to address immediate operational concerns.
- Follows policies and procedures that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Skill in effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate equipment and use hand tools.
- Inspects ground support equipment and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety
- Identify and perform minor repairs to address immediate operational concerns
- Perform preventative maintenance to avoid interruption of production and to minimize unnecessary downtime
- Maintain documents and records as assigned
- Ability to read technical instructions
- Able to walk, stand, bend, and kneel throughout the course of daily activities
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to provide immediate attention to a wide range of requests
- Maintains professional behavior under all conditions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The employees working in this department must support all production shifts. Support may also
- be necessary during weekends and holidays. The employee must ensure support for production operations.
Maintenance Technician (Toolroom)
Summary of Position (Brief description of overall responsibilities and function)