Quanta U.S., Inc. https://usquanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://us.quanta.com http://us.quanta.com true
1945 Marston St Detroit, MI 48211 US
Posted: 01/18/2023 2023-01-18 2023-04-20 Industry: Manufacturing & Industrial Job Number: 6849
This role is a direct report to the on-site Plant/Production Manager. Are you interested in improving safety, performance/preventative maintenance, and providing effective troubleshooting? Do you enjoy handling multiple tasks and working in a team environment? Maintenance Technicians work to produce products to maintain the highest nobility for production. If any issues arise, they will refer to their supervisor with any outstanding inquiries to improve workflow. Skills validation & employee evaluations can be completed every six months to evaluate knowledge and ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Scheduling and planning regular maintenance and building repairs (40% of daily activities)
- Providing occupants with the right equipment and amenities (20% of daily activities)
- Being compliant with health and safety regulations (15% of daily activities)
- Organizing third-party suppliers (10% of daily activities)
- Personnel management (15% of daily activities)
- Participate in various levels of internal and external audits (As required)
- Make continuous improvement efforts through Kaizen work philosophy to minimize problems and increase solutions regarding the plant equipment and systems.
- Education – Technical Degree or higher required
- Previous experience working with computers, Fanuc Robotics, and in a production environment that demonstrates ability to learn multiple tasks is preferred
- Previous experience working with automotive or other maintenance such as changing hydraulic hoses, fuses, broken wires, etc.
- Excellent record of attendance and a willingness to work OT
- Ability to perform visual inspections, mechanical measurements, and calibration verifications (micrometers, calipers, etc.)