MAIN DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Instruct employees on equipment/machine use
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all machines and equipment present on CRW premises (inside and outside the building
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment, following the 5S program.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must have at least 2 years working in a plastic injection environment
- Past working experience with injection molded robots, paint line operations and complex assemblies
- Past working experience with Kinematic parts would be a plus
- Must posses up to 3 years of technical training experience dealing with plastic injection mold machines
- Must have experience dealing with Krauss Maffei molding machines
- Must have experience dealing with Sepro, Neureder and Wittmann robotic systems
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Able to use hand tools, gauges, dials and/or other indicators to make sure machines are working properly
- Able to perform routine maintenance
- Able to read work orders and blueprints
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Process engineering a plus
- Broad knowledge of quality systems
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to stop production when quality or product related issue(s) are present