Material Requirement Planner- Philadelphia, PA
3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19114
MRP Controller Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, US
Ensures the e? ective management of suppliers through proper Material Supply Management practices (order con? rmation, manage order book, supplier visits, expediting, etc.)
- Expert in Order Book process and other processes for managing Purchase Orders and requirements. Deals directly with vendors to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods to appropriate locations.
- Maintains relationship with Internal (Demand Planning, Purchasing) and external al stakeholders (suppliers.)
- Understands priority of Operational requirements and is proactive in aligning supply with Demand.
- Acts as the main point of contact for order book issues and uses this focus to provide improved supplier performance.
- Performs other dues and ful? ll other responsibilities as required.
- Daily negotiations with suppliers to meet delivery dates for Helicopter parts
- Used Excel to create spreadsheets to manage inventory, analyze the demand-supply data to plan material supply
- Work with Global Manufacturing Operation teams for material management
- Resolve escalated component shortages through active communication with relevant suppliers and stakeholders
- Development and presentation of executive communications regarding supply chain planning, delivery performance across multiple stakeholders
- Acted as a key participant in customer forecast reviews
- Tracked and maintained a matrix of long lead-time and critical materials includes the tracking of part release dates, second sourcing, contractual terms and conditions, and supply commits
- Utilized SAP to plan and allocate helicopter parts under the Electrical system commodity group
- Negotiated with vendors to expedite delivery to meet the production demand and ensure the timely delivery of aircraft to the customer
- Forecasted the demand of parts for the next year in order to align with lead times and safety stock requirements
Education: Bachelor’ s degree preferred, in Business, or SCM, or related
Material Requirements Planning or Master Scheduling is a PLUS
1-3 in Supply Chain, Materials Planning
SAP MRP Excel
If this employer is a federal contractor, and you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.