3050 Red Lion Road
Job Number: 5785
Materials Maintenance Supervisor- Philadelphia, PA (Direct Hire)
The MTP Supervisor leads the team that is in charge of planning materials and activities for helicopters under completion or Maintenance in our Repair Station. It also plays a pivotal role in the execution planning of MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) needs assuring that all requirements from the MRO shop are promptly ordered.
The MTP interfaces mainly with Part 145 Manager, P145 Lead, Technicians, Completion Engineering and with Part 145 Director of Maintenance.
Planning. Among the main activities the MTP carries out there are:
- Planning of materials and consumables for Helicopter Completion, Maintenance and MRO
- Work in concert with Engineering and other department to plan activities taking into account materials availability and supplier lead time
- Supervise the prompt creation of purchase requisitions to support P145/MRO shop/Repair Hangar.
- Management of unserviceable parts.
- Taking part to initiatives leading P145 process improvements
- Maintaining KPIs related to MROs and P145 activities
The team has been successful over the past years and concurred in the achievement of shorter TurnAroundTimes and increased on time delivery, aircraft completions and maintenance part planning, ordering and delivery, warranty processing and repair processing.
Define, Review and Maintain KPIs related to materials and logistics performance to P145 related activities
- Qualification (High school, Master degree, Bachelor Degree…): BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Level of experience (junior, expert, master, senior): expert
- Technical skills: Knowledge of Supply Chain (preferred). Helicopter knowledge (preferred)
- Languages: English
- IT skills: Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite. Operational knowledge of SAP
- Soft Skills: Strong Communications kills. Ability to prioritize. Sense of urgency. Ability to work under stress.
- Other (Availability to business trip, special certifications ….): CPSM/CPIM nice to have