Mechanical Technician Part 145- Philadelphia, PA
3050 Red Lion Road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19114
Completions Mechanical Technician P145 – Philadelphia, PA
- Perform inspections, repairs, service and modifications to the helicopters airframe and engines.
- Perform inspections, repairs, services and modifications to helicopter airframe
- Clean up work area at the end of shift.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Move and position aircraft in the hangar and on the flight line.
- Work overtime and travel as needed.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
- FAA Certified A&P License is Required
- Must pass a a DOT/FAA drug test and a 10 year criminal background check.
- High school degree
- 3-5 years of aircraft maintenance, Helicopter experience is required
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer