Mold Maintenance Repair Tech
46600 Port Street Plymouth, MI 48170
- Start your work shift on time.
- Complete repairs and maintenance on molds as assigned.
- Complete repairs and maintenance on EOAT' s as assigned.
- Inform Team Leader of requirements to maintain components for stores and repairs.
- Work towards attaining a 75% rating on all items in the Training Flexibility Matrix.
- Ensure the Mold Maintenance area is clean and safe at all times.
- Follow all work instructions and procedures in accordance with TS16949. Ensure all paperwork and log books are completed as required.
- Help to maintain a positive working environment and do not perpetuate rumors.
- Help develop and maintain our Mold Build Standards, and EOAT Standards.
- Actively pursue opportunities to reduce cost and improve cycle times and support other teams with cost reduction implementations.
- Support the other Mold Maintenance teams as required during holidays.
- Any other projects assigned by the Team Leader.
- Candidate must demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment in performance and attendance in current position (below 3 points or below Written Warning).
- 5 years’ experience with injection mold maintenance and repairs required.
- Minimum High School degree or equivalent.
- Must have Automotive manufacturing experience preferably in molding
- Journeyman certificate would be an asset
- Experience in machine shop techniques would be an asset.
- Solid understanding of the injection molding process required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel required.
- Proficient reading design drawings and blue prints, including a basic knowledge of GD&T required.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including unscheduled overtime when necessary required.
- Aptitude for working with numbers.
- Effective trouble shooting for a variety of different situations / issue effectively.