888 International Dr Daleville, VA 24083
Position Main Responsibilities:
• Responsible for plant problem solved from the 1st to 3rd shift.
• Find the root cause and solve the problem during shift.
• Investigation of the physical cause effect relationship and the process limits;
• Supervising process applications regarding costs, reliability and industrial realization;
• Drive continuous improvement of process on efficiency and cost saving.
Associates degree in scientific or technical discipline
At least 3 years working experience in Process /Engineering oriented role in production/manufacturing or automotive industry. Internships will be considered where is experience is required. Combination of education and experience may be considered.
Preference given to candidates with job specific experience in below areas:
• Coding (VBA script)/general programming
• Sys Mac PLC • Robotics
• Vision Control
• Automation Knowledge/skills
• Strong organizational skills, logical and critical thinking, problems solving approach;
• Systematic and analytical thinking;
• Good leadership and communication skills;
• Knowledge of the Quality System in the automotive sector;
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles;
• SAP experience
• Proficiency in MS Office suite