2825 W. Perimeter Drive Indianapolis, Indiana 46241
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall performance of a customer’ s production visits. These responsibilities include serving as the customer liaison, ensuring sufficient manpower allocations, increasing margins, meeting commitments, ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded, and enhancing the operational efficiency of the teams in order to ensure the successful selling function of the product lines.
- Serve as main point of contact with the customer’ s maintenance and management teams.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all program objectives meet or exceed contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication between the customer and internal departments necessary for efficient and timely output of quality product.
- Establish and direct changes, as needed, in materials organization to enhance product schedules and quality to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Review and direct scheduling, release, movement and closing of incoming jobs to ensure production data, material inventory levels, estimated man hours, customer lead times and production quotas are maintained.
- Complete management of program specific jobs as required by customer needs or schedule: inclusive of engineering direction or performance, production management, oracle scheduling and tracking, day-to-day work with production personnel, purchasing, quality control, and other departments as required to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff, prioritize workloads, delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Communicate to Senior Management any problems and suggested solutions.
- Ensure that the Product Lines are meeting targets.
- Liaise with support departments to ensure program success.
- Prepare status and metric reports for Management and Senior Management.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Identify new opportunities
- Travel is periodically required.
- All other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university (preferably the degree and experience)
· Minimum of ten (10) years related experience working on Transport Category aircraft.
· Previous Maintenance Lead or Supervisory experience required.
· Must possess a current, active FAA Airframe & PowerPlant License.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills required.