QA Inspector- Dothan, AL
100 Jet Services Way DHN Airport Dothan, Alabama 36303
QA Inspector - Dothan, AL
Inspection personnel will report directly to the Lead Aircraft Inspector and will be responsible for performing all required inspections on articles maintained by the repair station.
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’ s approved data, any customer’ s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
- Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
- Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’ s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Make final airworthiness determination prior to “ Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’ s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
· Support the company Safety Program
· High School Diploma/GED and minimum of two years college or trade school.
· Minimum of three years work experience performing maintenance or inspection of the general types of aircraft that the repair station is rated for.
· Current A&P License required.
· Ability to work 10-hour shift schedule. Shift may rotate depending on business need and may require employee to cover nights, day, holidays and/or weekends.
· Must be able to lift and/or pull objects weighing at least 50 lbs.
· Requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
This information is not designed to be a complete inventory of the job’ s duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Rather, it’ s designed to give the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel with this job title.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer