Quality Administrative Assistant
Lake Orion, Michigan
The Quality Administrative Assistant provides technical support for all aspects of quality engineering throughout the product realization process at facility. This position provides a key role to ensure products and processes meet defined quality standards and any regulatory requirements. They will support activities to meet key objectives that are set by senior management locally, regionally, and globally.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years manufacturing experience.
- 2 years quality related experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of the elements required in an AIAG formatted PPAP.
- Basic understanding of quality analysis tools such as 8D, SPC, and PFMEA.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software