1600 Ely Street
Industry: Engineering & Technical
Job Number: 5742
- A Bachelor’ s degree and post secondary education from an accredited college or university are required. An MBA is preferred. An accomplished contracts management professional with fifteen (or greater) years of progressive responsibility in the functional roles of contracts or sub-contracts management.
- At least 10 years of experience in the shipbuilding industry or a like manufacturing industry with large ($100M+) complex technology-rich programs with multi-year periods of performance.
- Demonstrable success in leading contract department operations during intensive projects and the management and reporting of extensive complex and sustained operations.
- Extremely high level of current familiarity and expertise with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) / Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and of the contractual challenges in both U.S. Defense Ship acquisitions and commercial design, construction, test and delivery.
- Hands on proposal preparation and Government contract negotiation experience.
- Experience with working with and leading a contracts team prioritizing assignments, multi-tasking, and adjusting according to internal and customer needs