14251 NW 4th Street Sunrise, FL 33325
Direct Hire- Shop Supervisor, Sunrise, FL
Shop Supervisor- A&P license preferred and FAA Part 145 experience is a must
fluent with Galley equipment and electrical required
Must be able to pass 10-year Background
1.6 Workshop Supervisor
The Workshop Supervisor is appointed to perform the day-to-day supervision of the staff employed in his/her workshop. The supervisor will have an in-depth knowledge of the maintenance processes and procedures used as well as current knowledge of the items and assemblies that pass through the shop.
As this position has a supervisory role, the workshop supervisor is required to hold FAR part 65 maintenance certification. Supervisory staff are required to be able to understand, read, and write English.
1.6.2 Responsibilities and Duties
The Workshop Supervisor is responsible to the Operations Manager for the satisfactory completion and certification of all work required by contracted operators/customers in accordance with the work specification (Work Order and approved RSM procedures). The Workshop Supervisor will deputize for the Operations Manager when absent.
The Workshop Supervisor is to:
1. Ensure that the organization’ s procedures and standards are complied with when carrying out maintenance;
2. Ensure the competence of all his/her workshop personnel engaged in maintenance;
3. Assist the Operations Manager and the Quality Control Manager in establishing a program of training and Recurrent Training using internal and/or external sources;
4. Responding to Quality Control deficiencies in the area of activity for which he/she is responsible, which arise from independent Quality Control audits
5. Ensuring, through the workforce under his/her control, that the Quality Control of workmanship in the final product is to a standard acceptable to the organization and the FAA;
6. Implementation of the company safety policy and human factor issues;
7. Recording and notifying any inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous procedure, practice, information or maintenance instruction contained in the maintenance data used by maintenance personnel, to the author of maintenance data;
8. Notifying the Accountable Manager whenever deficiencies emerge which require his attention in respect of finance and the acceptability of standards (Accountable Manager and Quality Control Manager to be officially informed of any lack of 25% of available man-hours over a calendar month);
9. The implementation of the safety policy and human factor issues;
10. Supplying the necessary technical documents for customers and storage of the organization’ s technical records.