Structure Mechanic -Philadelphia, PA
Completions Structural Technician – Philadelphia, PA
- Coordination of sheet metal activities related to the completion and repair of new and used aircraft.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, breaks, presses, forming rolls and routers, to cut, bend, block and form or straighten materials.
- Clean up work area at the end of shift.
- Inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, scales, dial indicators, gauges and micrometers.
- Lay out and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, using scribes, dividers, squares and rulers, applying knowledge of the shop mathematics and layout techniques to develop and trace patterns of product or parts using templates.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.
- Work overtime and travel as needed.
- Teamwork, communications, problem solving, decision making, works well under pressure, able to multitask, detail orientated, adaptable.
- FAA Certified A&P Certificate
- High school degree
- At least 5 years helicopter experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical principals as applied to aviation and must be able to use / interpret diagrams, blue prints and technical publications.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer