4600 Stebner Rd
Job Number: 5787
Structures Mechanic – Duluth, MN
- Responsible for high proficiency in all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient in fabrication, cold working, flap peening and jacking/shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties assigned.
- A License preferred and may or may not have a P License.
- Must be able to fabricate, repair, replace or rebuild aircraft structures and parts.
- Must pass DOT/FAA Drug Test and Criminal Background Check.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Training is a PLUS
- Must have minimum of 3 years commercial aircraft experience.
- Experience with Boeing and Airbus is preferred.
- Must have Part 145 experience.
- Computer keypunch experience.
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer