1600 Ely Street
Industry: Manufacturing & Industrial
Job Number: 5672
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field plus 10 years of subcontract management experience and at least 5 years of procurement experience from statement of work (SOW) through to purchase order (PO) closure
- MBA preferred
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA).
- Experience and understanding of Subcontract Program Management (SPM) best practice and tools.
- Experience with an ERP system (i.e. SAP, Baan)
- Thorough knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures and the ability to negotiate terms and conditions and pricing
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Previous experience with planning, organization, knowledge of Earned Value Management is preferred
- Knowledge of ISO Procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Must be able to motivate workforce including building team competencies.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suites computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and be self-motivated.
- Must have complex problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.